Award Recipients, Carlos Rodriguez and Wally Babcock
Abstract“Library Web Site Awareness Survey”
The purpose of our research proposal is:
To access current awareness and usability of the Library Web Site and make improvements and enhancements to the site based on the data gathered. To access the impact of a publicity campaign promoting the Library Web Site.
Begin to answer the following questions:
– Who are the primary users of the library web site?
– What sort of information are they seeking?
– How “user friendly” is our site?
Pilot for a more in-depth study of issues related to evaluation and design of library web sites.
To share the knowledge gained via some of the following channels:
– Report to LAUC-R and University Librarian
– Article on the library web server
– Appropriate listservs